So just saying: Nate’s face in #2. Like he can’t decide if she’s right, she just verbally punched him, he desperately needs a drink, or all three.
Of course he needs a drink. And of course Olivia’s right—but it’s not like Nate needs reminding. No one knows the pain of losing a child despite doing everything in his power to stop it, better than Nate Ford. (I told him we had mortgaged the house, sold the car that we were broke, and he still wouldn’t pay the claim. 20 years at that company, and they wouldn’t help save our son.)
rule one: always post the rules
rule two: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
rule three: tag 11 people and link them to the post
Tagged by fraks!
1. if you could pick a name for yourself that isn’t the name your name-givers gave you, what would it be? (bonus question: would you like it better than the name you were assigned at birth?)
→ I’ve always liked the name Alexandra, and I think I would like it if it replaced one of my middle names. I don’t think I could live with my first name being anything other than it is. Even if people keep misspelling/mispronouncing it.
2. you can only watch three tv shows for the rest of your life: what are they?
Leverage S6. Leverage TV movies? LEVERAGE GDI. Battlestar Galactica. Avatar: The Last Airbender.
3. what would be your absolute dream job? (and no, watching tv and/or tumblring for money doesn’t count.)
→ Inventing hella cool shit, like something that came out of a scifi novel. Not the one that brought about Armageddon though, no.
4. are you rooting for anyone in the football worldcup, and if so, who?
→ Lol no. I’m so oblivious to the worldcup. I didn’t even know it was about football, all I knew was there was some international sports event happening—and Brazil had some amazing protest movements.
5. have you ever cosplayed, or wanted to?
→ Not really. I think cosplaying would make me even more self-conscious than I already am (unless I went as a giant Gameboy or something). But I do want to be, like, a photographer for a cosplayer. :D
6. name all the places you’ve lived so far!
→ My house, my college dormitories, this apartment. :p All in the Philippines.
7. what is your hogwarts house?
→ Ravenclaw, but I’d probably hang around the Slytherin table every chance I could get.
8. how do you feel about scifi?
→ Light of my life. Only the most relevant genre ever. Also AUs and crossovers and time travel are a massive turn on for me, and scifi shows fills that void quite nicely. Books-wise, they’re the most interesting things I’ve ever read.
9. have you ever won anything?
→ Maybe like a hundred pesos from some local lottery. *squints* Oh, our undergraduate thesis project won best paper. :)
10. when was the last time you peed outside / behind a bush? (asking the hard questions here.)
→ NEVER. I ALWAYS TRY (and succeed?) TO HOLD IT IN.
11. blondes, brunettes or redheads?
→ if female, redhead; else if male, brunette.
1. How’d you discover Tumblr?
2. What’s the most recent fic/book you read? (Bonus: Would you recommend it?)
3. Windows, Mac, or Linux?
4. What’s your favorite fandom-related thing that you own?
5. Top 2 fictional characters?
6. How long have you gone without sleep?
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. Favorite cuisine?
9. *waves wand* You’re a superhero! What’s your superpower?
10. Have you ever met anyone famous?
11. What’s the last thing you purchased online?
pangalacticgargleblaster, remember this?
Yes, it’s the godddamn horror anime with the doll episodes you guys woke me up at 2AM for. So that I could watch it and have some sort of traumatic experience. :|
Very good anime though. And Naru is very attractive.